Happy Manicure Monday! Ciaté Caviar, the first 3-dimensional manicure, is quickly becoming the new hot nail kit to try. It’s been receiving press in many beauty magazines, including Cosmo, Vogue, Grazia, More, and Glamour. The revolutionary, two-step kit definitely represents the meaning behind the fashion-forward Ciaté brand:
The beaded look of the Ciaté Caviar is available in three kits: Mother of Pearl, Black Pearls, and Rainbow at Sephora for $25. The kit includes a Ciaté paint pot nail polish shade, caviar pearls, a funnel, and tray.
Watch this short how-to video to achieve the perfect Ciaté manicure.
Helpful Hints from Ciaté:
- Work on one nail at a time. Apply 2 coats of the Ciaté Paint Pot nail color.
- While nails are still wet, place your finger over the tray and sprinkle Caviar pearls to fully cover your painted nail.
- To ensure that the pearls adhere to the nail, gently press the pearls into your nail bed.
- Place the mini funnel into the Caviar pearls bottle and tilt the tray over the funnel to pour in your beads.
- Dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Use regular nail polish remover when you’re ready to change your nail polish.
Sephora also recommends sealing the edge of your nail with a topcoat to extend the life of the manicure.
OTHER CAVIAR MANI IDEAS
On the Ciaté website, they say that nails are “the perfect canvas for self-expression and individuality and the ultimate fashion statement accessory.” I couldn’t agree more. While the Caviar Manicure alone will give head turning results, you can personalize your nail look by trying out a different base coat color to wear under the pearls. For example, the black pearls would look great over a denim base color as shown in the lips image below. The base coat/pearl color combinations are endless, whether you have the black, white, or rainbow pearls.
Another idea is to just have an accent nail with the Caviar Manicure or try the opposite. Paint all the nails with a caviar Manicure with the exception of a solid color accent nail.
Incorporate Ciaté into your next nail art creation. Maybe try out a french manicure with just Caviar pearl tips. The Caviar Mother of Pearl shade may also have several luxury looking options for bridal nails… Oh the possibilities! What ideas can you come up with? Will you try the Ciaté Caviar Manicure?
For inspiration for your Manicure Monday, look at all the other nail ideas by following the Mani/Pedi Board on Pinterest.