First there was the 3D Ciaté Caviar kit, now the brand is launching a sequel to its line of innovative textured manicures… VELVET! Available at Sephora for $19, the two-step nail art kit brings the luxurious texture of the fall/winter fabric to your fingertips. The crushed velvet nail look was inspired by the layering and textures featured on the fall fashion runways.
THE VELVET KIT
Each set includes a Ciaté nail polish paint pot, a tube of the crushed velvet powder, a little black brush, and a clear plastic tray. The kit is available in 3 color palettes: plum, navy, and gray.
1. Berry Poncho – Nail Polish in Cabaret/ purple crushed velvet powder
2. Blue Suede – Nail Polish in 3am Girl/ blue crushed velvet powder
3. Mink Cashmere – Nail Polish in Cream Soda/ grey crushed velvet powder
HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT VELVET MANI
- Coat all your nails with the first coat of the Paint Pot color.
- Once your first coat of Paint Pot color has dried, work on one nail at a time to apply a second coat of the Paint Pot color and then a generous sprinkle of the crushed velvet to each wet nail.
- Capture excess velvet with the tray. Using the enclosed brush, gently sweep each nail clean.
- Collect the unused velvet into the tray and pour back into the bottle.
- You’re done (no need for a top coat).
Are you a fan of the textured manicure trends? Will you try out the latest Ciaté kit?
Enjoy the rest of your Mani Monday & happy polishing!